Monday, December 30, 2013

Dear President



Dear president, things ar going really well here in Sesunte. I am getting use to the walking up and down hills all the time but it is still not my favorite ting to do in life. I am trying to be truely sincer in my prays for the spirit. One of our invertigators came with us to work one day. he is really great and super intelligent. I know that he is going to be a great member and every getter missionary. We had a small lesson with him in the chaple after church and in his prayer he started to cry and we all could truely testify that the spirit was present and working in him. grateful for all his faith. We have been making alot of contacts and new investigators (familys). Elder Holyoak is a great leader and i can tell from his prayers that he is truely guided by the spirt and elder arrayan is so loving and knows what people need to feel durning a street contact or in a lesson to invoke the spirt. We were able to what the christmas address with the rama in a projector. was very peacful exspirence. I hope that all is going well with your adventures in life with the family . I look forward to seeing you in the coming week. Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment